Sanford, Maine Vintage Map
Historic Sanford Landmarks On This Map
- The Sanford Mills Co., Mfrs. Mohair Plushes, Carriage Robes & Horse Clothing
- Office and Steam Fire Engine House
- Mill No. 1
- Mill No. 2
- Mill No. 3
- Mill No. 4
- Mill No. 5
- Mill No. 5
- Mill No. 7
- Mill No. 8
- Lumber Mill
- Machine Shop
- Residence of T. Goodall
- W. A. Allen, Tag Manufacturer
- Baptist Church
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Masonic Hall
- Knights of Pythias Hall
- Post Office
- Electric Lighting Station
- Allen House, F. C. & S. W. Allen, Props
- Elm House, F. J. Tibbetts, Prop
- S. B. Emery, Furniture, Carpets Etc
- B. Frank Hayden, Dry and Fancy Goods, Clothing, Boots and Shoes
- Nowell & Libby, General Merchandise
- Garnsey & Fogg, Clothing, Watches and Jewelry
- C. E. & J. F. Twombley, Groceries
- S. & E. M. Estes, Drugs & Millinery
- W. D. Dearing, Domestic Bakery
- L. W. Houston, Meats and Poultry
- D. L. Shaw, Milk and Produce
- J. Hanson Bachelder, Tinware Etc
- John H. Neal, Physician & Surgeon
- William Kernon, Residence
- Fred A. Springer, Residence
- R. F. Staples, Residence
- Cricket Grounds
- House Erected 1763
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Sanford, ME from the year 1889.
This vintage print includes many well known Sanford landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1889.
Our company has restored this historic Sanford map by enhancing color as well as editing out stains, rips and fold lines. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily removed if you would like at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Sanford, ME comes in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Sanford, Maine 1889 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.