Hallowell, Maine Vintage Map
Historic Hallowell Landmarks On This Map
- City Hall
- High School & Classical Institute
- Public, & Primary Schools
- Maine Industrial School
- R.R Depot
- Fire Engine House
- Soldiers Monument
- Gas Works
- Steam Boat Landing
- Hallowell, House, H.Q. Blake, Proprietor
- Wilsons Hall
- Hallowell Granite Co’s Works
- A.Sampson & Son’s Oil Cloth Manufactory
- AMOS, Wilder & Cons
- Hallowell, Cotton Mills J.M Haryey Agt
- Iron , Foundry & Machine Shops,Geo. Fuller Prop
- Free Will Baptist
- Fuller, Richardson, & Co.s Chalk & Writing Mills
- Eagle, Iron Works, Mc Cunch & Co. Proprietor
- Kennebec Wire Works, Stickney, Page & Co
- Grist, Writing, & Plaster, Mills”””
- H.Parlin & Son’s Shoe Factory
- W.H Norcross Marble Works
- Hallowell Granite Co.s Wraft & Ice Houses
- Knickerbocher Ice Houses
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Hallowell, ME from the year 1878.
This historic piece includes a number of historic Hallowell landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1878.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this vintage Hallowell map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, rips and creases. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily cleaned up if you would like at no additional cost.
This historic vintage map of Hallowell, ME is for sale in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Hallowell, Maine 1878 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.