Rutland, Vermont Vintage Map
Historic Rutland Landmarks On This Map
- Advent Church
- Baptist Church
- Congregational Church
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Church
- St. Peters Roman Catholic Church
- French Roman Catholic Church
- Mount St. Joseph Convent
- St. Peters Parochial School
- Y. M. C. A. Reading & Social Rooms
- Public Schools
- Rutland Herald Office
- Evening Review Office
- Rutland Standard Office
- Rutland Opera House
- U. S. Court House and Post Office
- Rutland County Court House
- Old Court House, erected 1784
- Memorial Hall
- Town Hall
- House of Correction, G. N. Eayres, Supt
- Union Passenger Station
- Baxter National Bank
- Clement National Bank and State Trust Company
- New England Fire Insurancec Company
- Rutland County National Bank and Marble Savings Banks
- Killington National Bank and Rutland Trust Company
- Rutland Savings Bank
- Merchants National Bank, in Bates House Block
- National Bank of Rutland Building
- Bates House, Morse & Quinn, Props
- Bardwell House, Cramton & Carpenter, Prop
- Berwick House, Richardson & Haynes, Props
- Brock House, S. A. Brock, Prop
- Central House, J. M. Ballou, Prop
- Howe Scale Company, Mnfrs. Of Howes Standard Scales
- Columbian Marble Companys Mills
- Quarries on Ct. Vt. R. R., 1 miles south of Proctor
- Rutland Marble Works, Everson & Co., Props
- Lincoln Iron Works, Foundry and Machine Shop
- Manufactory of Crescent Coffee Mills
- Steam Stone Cutter Company
- Mansfield & Stimson, Foundry & Machine Works
- Chas. P. Harris Mnfg. Company, and Rutland Foundry and Machine Shop Co
- David Shortsleeve & Co., Machine Shop and Foundry
- Rutland Boiler Works, J. H. Holmes & Co.,
- Gay, Kimball & Gay Rutland Shirt Co
- Gay, Kimball & Gay White River Button Co
- Sash & Blind Manufactory, M. C. Perkins, Prop
- Carriage Manufactory, Levi Premo, Prop
- Carriage Repository, C. L. Long, Prop
- Rutland Cracker Company
- Lyons Steam Bakery
- Peoples Gas Light Company
- Ice House, B. F. Dunklee, Prop
- Rutland Water Works
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Rutland, VT from the year 1885.
This historic print includes a number of recognizable Rutland landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1885.
Our company has restored this vintage Rutland map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, rips and creases. Select marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be removed easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This vintage historic map of Rutland, VT comes in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Rutland, Vermont 1885 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.