Middlebury, Vermont Vintage Map
Historic Middlebury Landmarks On This Map
- Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Congregational Church
- M. E. Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Court House
- Town Hall
- Middlebury College
- Public School
- Building and House Furnishing
- Material, Smith & Allen, Proprietors
- Central Vermont R. R. Station
- Addison House, D. Rider, Proprietor
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Middlebury, VT from the year 1886.
This vintage print includes several well known Middlebury landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1886.
Our team has restored this historic Middlebury map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, tears and creases. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily removed if you wish at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Middlebury, VT is available in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Middlebury, Vermont 1886 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.