Historic Bennington Landmarks On This Map
- Baptist Church
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Episcopal Church
- French Roman Catholic Church
- Graded School
- Free Library Hall
- County Court House
- New York, Rutland & Montreal R. R. Station
- Bennington & Rutland R. R. Station
- Soldiers Home
- Putnam House
- Stark House
- Bennington Woolen Mills
- Enos Adams Machine Works
- Putnams Novelty Works
- Edward Norton & Cos Pottery
- Stark Knitting Cos Mills
- Benningto Knitting Mills
- Coopers Machine Shop
- Bennington Full Fashioned Knitting Mill
- Bennington Machine Works
- E. Tiffany & Sons Machine Shop
- Tiffany Bros Knitting Mills
- Paper Box Works
- H. E. Bradford & Cos Knitting Mills
- Browns Machine Shop
- Drying Board Manufactory
- G. Rockwood & Cos Knitting Mills
- Furnace Brook Planing Mill & Factory
- Novelty Works & Electric Light Station
- Hoadleys Novelty Works
- Monument Knitting Mills
- Congregational Church, Bennington Cen
- Roman Catholic Church
- Bennington Battle Monument
- The Morgan Spring
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Bennington, VT from the year 1887.
This vintage piece includes a number of popular Bennington landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1887.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this vintage Bennington map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, rips and creases. A few marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be easily removed if you wish at no extra cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Bennington, VT is for sale in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Bennington, Vermont 1887 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.