Oconomowoc, Wisconsin Vintage Map
Historic Oconomowoc Landmarks On This Map
- Ferd W Peck
- Clarence J Peck
- Walter L Peck Islandale
- Henry F Billings Islandale
- G A Seaverns, Breeze Bank
- E C Simmons, Idlewild
- H H Shufeldt Anchorage
- H Schuttler
- Thomas Marston, Jr., Etterby Cottage
- David B Gould
- Townsend House
- The Woodlands, D W Small, Prop
- Jones House, Wm M Jones Prop
- Draper Hall C B Draper Prop
- William Tell House F Gerber, Prop
- Besser House, W Besser, Prop
- Commercial House, Wm Coyle, Prop
- Free Press Office
- Herald Office
- Oconomowoc Yacht Club
- Oconomowoc Navigation Co.s Lock
- Episcopal Church
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Catholic Church
- German Lutheran Church
- Norwegian Lutheran Church
- German Methodist Church
- Norwegian Methodist Church
- Norwegian Baptist Church
- City Hall
- Bordulac Seminary
- High School
- Graded Schools
- Post Office
- Depot Manns Hall
- LaBelle Roller Mills, Brown, Douglass & Brown, Proprs
- Rosbolt & Solveson Lumber Dealers and Planing Mill
- Williams & Thompson, Elevator
- O Rosholt, Elevator
- Gus Machus, Foundry and Machine Shop
- Peter Binzel, City Brewery
- Lorlebergs Water Supply Tower
- Jones House Livery
- W B Fay, Livery
- H K Edgerton & Son, Bankers
- Jones & Carpenter, Attorneys at Law
- D McL Miller, Physician
- C L Kellogg, Clothing and Groceries
- J S Tweeden, Tailoring & & Gents Furnishing Goods
- Dibble & Brown, Drugs and Groceries
- H Lorleberg, Hardware, Fishing Tackle and Sporting Goods
- Oconomowoc Union & Supply Co., General Merchandise
- John Sliwinski, Fine Wines, Liquors, Cigars and Billiard Hall
- John F Schemmel, Wines, Liquors and Cigars
- Henry J Becker, Meat Market
- W J Bushman, Variety Store
- Johnson & Trealoff, Harness and Carriage Trimming
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Oconomowoc, WI from the year 1885.
This vintage piece includes many popular Oconomowoc landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1885.
Our team has restored this vintage Oconomowoc map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be cleaned up easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Oconomowoc, WI is available to you in various sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Oconomowoc, Wisconsin 1885 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.