Madison, Wisconsin Vintage Map
Historic Madison Landmarks On This Map
- Baptist Church
- Methodist Church
- Congergational Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Grace Episcopal Church
- German Catholic Church
- St Raphael Catholic Church
- German Evangelical Church
- German Methodist Church
- German Presbyterian Church
- German Lutheran Church
- Norwegian Lutheran Church
- Jewish Synagogue
- State Capitol
- State University Buildings
- Norwegian Lutheran College
- County Court House and Jail
- U S Court House and Post Office
- City Hall
- City Water Works
- Turner Hall
- Opera House, G B Burrows
- High School
- First Ward School
- Second Ward School
- Third Ward School
- Fourth Ward School
- Fifth Ward School
- St Raphael School
- First National Bank N B Van Slyke, President Wayne Ramsey, Cashier
- Capital City Bank Wm Jacobs, President J W Hobbins, Cashier
- German Bank of J J Suhr
- State Bank
- Park Hotel, J Van Etta, Proprietor
- Pioneer Hotel, Van Etta, Proprietor
- Capitol House
- Railroad Hotel
- East Madison House, John B Drives, Proprietor
- Germania House, Schoen & Luckensmeyer, Proprietors
- Simon Hotel, John Simon, Proprietor
- Lake City Tool Works, F D Winkley, Secretary
- Madison Manufacturing Company
- Foundry and Machine Works, Ball Brothers
- Fuller & Johnson Manufacturing Company
- Corset Factory, M K Bortree & Co
- Cracker Factory F H Grube
- Planing Mill, Sash Door and Billed Factory Fredrickson & Fish
- Planing Mill, Sash, Door and Blind Factory, John H Starck
- Planing Mill, Sash, Door and Blind Factory Silbernagel & Dean
- Planing Mill, Sash, Door and Blind Factory, Warner & Swenson
- Wagon and Carriage Factory, August Schmidt & Co
- Wagon and Carriage Factory, James Lepwith
- Wagon and Carriage Factory,Geiger & Hessing
- Capital Brewery, Jos Hausmann, Proprietor
- Breckheimers Brewery, M Breckheimer, Proprietor
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Madison, WI from the year 1885.
This historic print includes numerous historic Madison landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1885.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Madison map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, rips and fold lines. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily cleaned up if you choose at no extra cost.
This high-quality historic map of Madison, WI is available to you in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These prints look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Madison, Wisconsin 1885 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.