Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Vintage Map
Historic Menomonee Falls Landmarks On This Map
- German Evang Association Church
- Lutheran Church
- English Methodist Church
- Public School
- Post Office
- Temperance Hall
- Allen S Barndt, M D
- Flouring Mill, – Lepper & Schlafer, Prop
- M F Lepper, Residence
- P Schlafer, Residence
- William L Nehs, Farmer
- George Gessert, Carpenter
- H Felsing, Residence
- Reverend F Klingeberger, Pastor Luth Church
- Reverend F Homuth, Pastor Evang Church
- Reverend Pastor Eng Meth Church
- S E Leister, Residence
- Frank Koehler, Wagon Maker
- W H Wells, Pump Fatory
- Peter Bloedel, Blacksmith
- Menomonee Falls Agricultural Works, J B Rowell & Co., Props
- J R Baer & Son, General Merchandise
- Milton Barndt, Farmer
- Henrici Hotel, J Henrici, Proprietor
- Schmoyer & Nehs, General Merchandise
- Saw Mill, Nehs & Schleifer, Props
- Walterlin House, F Walterlin, Prop
- Sash and Door Factory, J Banger
- Menomonee Lime Kiln & Brick Yard, Fred Thomas, Prop
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Menomonee Falls, WI from the year 1886.
This historic piece includes numerous recognizable Menomonee Falls landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1886.
Our team has restored this historic Menomonee Falls map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. Some marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily removed if you choose at no additional cost.
This historic vintage map of Menomonee Falls, WI is available in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin 1886 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.