Historic Monson Landmarks On This Map
- Monson Maine Slate Co
- Oakland Quarry
- Forest Quarry
- Monson Pond Quarry
- Kineo Quarry
- Pine Tree Quarry
- Eastern Quarry
- Hebron Pond Quarry
- Lake Hebron Hotel, M.M State Co., Props
- Monson Maine Slate Co’s Houses
- Monson Academy
- Town Hall
- Congregational Church
- Baptist Church
- Post Office
- R.R Station
- Camp Comfort
- Mt. Russell
- Bald Mountain Range
- Yomer Hill
- Buck’s Hill
- Squaw Mts
- Burnt Jacket Mt
- Barren Mts
- Boar Mt
- Lilly Bay Mts
- Spencer Bay Mts
- Mt Baker
- Mt Houston
- Monson Pond
- C.S Pullen & Co., Dry Goods,
- Clothing Boots, Shoes Etc
- C.W. Folsom, Drugs, Stationery and Fancy Goods
- A.T Jackson, General Mechandise
- H.T Boynton, Stoves and Tinware
- C.E Sawyer, Dentist
- N.T Phillips, Lumber Mill
- A. Gray, Lumber and Grist Mills
- J.F Sprague, Attorney & Counselor at Law, Notary Public
- A.W Chapin, Real Estate
- Cushman’s Grove
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Monson, ME from the year 1889.
This vintage print includes numerous historic Monson landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1889.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Monson map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, rips and creases. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are cleaned up easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This high-quality historic map of Monson, ME is for sale in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Monson, Maine 1889 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.