Historic Livermore Falls Landmarks On This Map
- Umbagog Pulp Co., C. R. Loring, Supt
- Otis Falls Pulp Co., W. C. Bursley, Supt
- F. S. Richmnod, Turned & Polished Boxes & Planing Mill
- S. J. Burgess, Evaporated Fruit Mfr. Farming Tool Dealer
- E. S. Goding, Corn Canning
- Albert Allen, Machinist
- A. C. Hutchinson, Grist Mill
- E. Edgecomb, Livermore Falls Laundry, Gents Furnishing Goods
- C. Knapp, Attorney at Law
- E. Eaton, Dentist
- J. G. Ham, Drugs, Fancy Goods & Toilet Articles
- Livermore Falls Clothing Co., Gents Furnishings
- S. W. Burbank
- Livermore Falls News, Maine Pultry Guide, ACMHE Publications. R. A. Merrow
- S. E. Perkins, Dry Goods, Fancy Goods & Groceries
- W. S. Treat, Dry Goods, Notions, Groceries Etc
- Geo. Chandler, Hardware
- Thompson & Rowell, Jewelers
- J. F. Lamb, Hardware, Paints, Oils & Agricultural Implements
- Sewell Bros., Doors and Glazed Windows
- G. F. Wood, Furniture and Undertaking
- J. F. Jeffords, Furniture House Furnishing & Crockery
- D. F. Blunt, Livermore Falls Market
- H. F. Walker, Custom Boots and Shoes
- Halde & Loubier, Bakery and Restaurant
- Baptist Church
- Methodist Church
- Universalist Church
- Rockemaka House
- Post Office
- Maine Central R. R. Station
- Blue Mountains
- Livermore Falls Pulp Mill, A. Record
- Leather Board Mill. A. Record
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Livermore Falls, ME from the year 1889.
This vintage piece includes several recognizable Livermore Falls landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1889.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this historic Livermore Falls map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, tears and fold lines. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily removed if you choose at no additional cost.
This historic historic map of Livermore Falls, ME is available to you in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Livermore Falls, Maine 1889 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.