Historic La Crosse Landmarks On This Map
- St. Joseph Cathedral
- Congregational Church
- First Presbyterian Church
- First Methodist Episc. Church
- St. Paul Universalist Church
- St. Marys Catholic Church
- German Lutheran Church
- Norwegian Lutheran Church
- German Methodist Church
- Governors Guard Armory
- Scandinavian Baptist Church
- St. Wenceslau Church
- Methodist Church
- Roman Catholic School
- Sawyer & Austin Lumber Co
- McDonalds Mills, Saw Mill
- La Crosse Lumber Co
- N. B. Holaways Mills
- Trows Saw Mill
- TanneryDavis, Medary & Platz Co
- Carriage Factory, Dittmann & Co
- A. A. Freeman, Flouring Mill
- Wm. Listman, Flouring Mill
- A. H. Coleman, Saw Mill
- La Crosse Soap Co
- G. Heileman, Brewery
- C. & J. Michel Brewing Co
- John Gund Brewing Co
- John A. Salzer, Seed Ware House
- Ole Larson, Sash Factory
- Burlington House. L. A. Meister
- Pamperin & Wiggnehorn Cigar Factory
- Geo. Zeisler, Brewery
- John Dengler, Wholesale Cigars
- John Ullrich, Druggist
- J, Tuteur, Wholesale Cigars
- S. Ganters, Fine Furniture
- Der Nordstern, German Newspaper
- Mather Block, August Franz Restaurant
- Magill Bros., Exchange Bank
- John Wachter, Livery
- H. J. Anderson & Co., Lumber Yard and Planing Mill
- G. G. Voegele, Brewery
- John Wacker, Restaurant
- H. C. Techmer, Flour and Feed Mill
- Franz Bartl, Eagle Brewery
- Jacob H. Grates, Garden
- Bosshard & Doerflinger, Dry Goods
- Rose & Bros., Druggists
- Dr. Frank Powell
- Dr. Frank Powells Residence, White Beaver Park
- Court House
- Post Office
- Water Works
- Electric Light Towers
- Ward Schools
- Fire Engine Houses
- N. Birnbam, Res. 1006 Mississippi Ave. Joseph Burgemeister, Architect, 129 9th St
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of La Crosse, WI from the year 1887.
This vintage piece includes a number of popular La Crosse landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1887.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic La Crosse map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, rips and fold lines. Some marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily cleaned up if you wish at no extra cost.
This great-looking vintage map of La Crosse, WI is for sale in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this La Crosse, Wisconsin 1887 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.