Historic Hurley Landmarks On This Map
- Moore & McFerran, General Merchandise
- Moore & Agnew, Hardware
- Iron Exchange Bank, W S Reynolds, Cashier
- Brill & Langdon, Dry Goods, Clothings, Boots & Shoes, Miners Supplies
- A K Lord & Co., Jewelers and Music Delaers
- C H Hammersley & Co., Drugs, Paints and Oils
- Hohmann & Voigt, Stoves, Tin and Hardware
- C Jacobson, Jewelers and Optical Goods
- F D Day & Co., General Merchandise
- C B McLean, Groceries and Provisions
- Blackburns Red Front Residence
- Matthew J Hart & Co., Druggists and Apothecaries
- C Reible, Bakery, Confectionery and Restaurant
- Gogebic Meat and Provision Co Wetzler Bros, & Ehrmanntraut Bros, Props
- School House
- Presbyterian Church
- Catholic Church
- M L S & W Ry Depot
- Post Office
- Gogebic Iron Tribune, F B Hand, Editor
- The Miner, Gaudly & Goodell, Editor
- Burton House, John E Burton, Prop
- Burton Block, John E Burton, Prop
- B W Bicksler, Furniture, Undertaking, Dry Goods and Notions
- W A Richard & Co., General Hardware
- Davis & Hansen, Clothing and Gents Furnishings
- Paiske Bros., Fancy Groceries
- Heinemann Bros., General Merchandise
- Cohen & Finn, Clothing, Gents Furnishings, Boots and Shoes
- Seymour & Durkee, Foundry and Machine Shop
- A A Breitung, Wagon Blacksmith and Shoeing Shops
- Adams House John Adams, Prop
- Caledonia Hotel, D P McNeil Prop
- Grand Central Theatre, Geo C Young, Prop
- Ellis & McCammis House
- F D Abell & Co., Contractors and Builders, Dealers in (Lumber, Office in Rear of Bank)
- A J Robertson, Bakery and Confectionery
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Hurley, WI from the year 1886.
This vintage piece includes numerous recognizable Hurley landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1886.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this historic Hurley map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, tears and fold lines. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be easily removed if you would like at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Hurley, WI is available in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Hurley, Wisconsin 1886 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.