Historic Helena Landmarks On This Map
- Public School House
- U S Assay Office
- County Jail Building
- Post Office
- St Vincents Academy
- County Court House
- Masonic Hall
- Watch Tower
- St Johns Hospital and Insane Asylum
- Presbyterian Church
- Methodist Episcopal North Church
- Methodist Episcopal South Church
- Catholic Church
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Helena, MT from the year 1875.
This historic piece includes several recognizable Helena landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1875.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Helena map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out stains, rips and creases. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are cleaned up easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This beautiful historic map of Helena, MT is available in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Helena, Montana 1875 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.