Great Bend, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Great Bend Landmarks On This Map
- Methodist Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Episcopal Church
- Eaton Tannery, Kistler Sons, Props
- Crandall House, W. W. Crandall, Prop
- Central House, J. H. Dusenbury, Prop
- Valley House
- Public School
- N. Y. L. E. & W. Passenger Depot
- Kilrow House, M. Kilrow, Prop
- Barrel Factory
- Kistler Block
- Estabrook Block
- F. D. Clauss, Merchant Tailor
- Residence of Chas. Emerson
- W. J. Day, Market
- C. J/ Waldron, Merchant
- Plain Dealer Office, S. P. More, Editor
- C. B. Woodward, Druggist
- Post Office
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Great Bend, PA from the year 1887.
This historic piece includes numerous recognizable Great Bend landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1887.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Great Bend map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, rips and fold lines. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are cleaned up easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This high-quality historic map of Great Bend, PA comes in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Great Bend, Pennsylvania 1887 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.