Golden, Colorado Vintage Map
Historic Golden Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Colorado State School of Mines
- High School
- North Side School
- Presbyterian Church
- Methodist Church
- Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Christian Church
- Swedish Lutheran Church
- St. Josephs Catholic Church
- Cambria Fire Brick and Tile Works, J. C. Hodges, Jr., General Manager
- Colorado Fire Brick and Tile Works, G. A Duncan & Co
- Golden Fire Brick and Tile Works, C. D. Peppard Manager
- White Ash Coal Bank
- City Water Works
- Golden Paper Mill, R. C. Wells
- Golden Brewer, A. Coors
- Miners Smelting Works
- Valley Smelting Works
- Golden Smelting Works
- Round House and Machine Shops
- Bone Fertilizer Works
- R. R. Depot
- Bank, F. E. Everett
- Bank, L. J. Smith & Co
- Golden Hotel, M. Scahll, Owner
- Garbareno House, C. Garbareno, Propr
- Overland Hotel, Capt. Jas. Lang, Propr
- Burgess House, T. W. Burgess, Propr
- Omaha House, Jos. Heim, Propr
- Lumber Yard, Jobes & Snyder
- Flouring Mills
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Golden, CO from the year 1882.
This historic print includes many popular Golden landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1882.
Our team has restored this vintage Golden map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, tears and creases. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be cleaned up easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This beautiful historic map of Golden, CO is available in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Golden, Colorado 1882 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.