Historic Colorado Springs Landmarks On This Map
- Colorado College
- Blind and Deaf-Mute Institute
- High School and School Buildings
- Court House
- County Jail
- Opera House
- Gas Works
- D. & R. G. R. W. Depot
- Alamo Square or South Park
- Acacia Place, or North Park
- Fire Engine House
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
- M. E. South Church
- Christian Church
- R. Catholic Church
- Cumberland Presbyterian Church
- African Church
- Methodist Church, Colorado City
- Depot D. & R. G. R. W
- School House
- Congregational Church
- Garden of the Gods
- Pikes Peak, 14,336 feet high
- Camerons Cone
- Plaster Mill, Colorado City
- Brewery, Colorado City
- Colorado City School House
- Palmer House
- Spaulding House, T. A. Himebaugh, Propr
- National Hotel
- Colorado Springs Hotel
- Crawford House
- Empire House, T. Jones, Propr
- Maxwell House, T. Maxwell, Propr
- Post Ofice
- Daily Gazette
- Daily Republiccan
- I. O. of O. F Hall
- Masonic Hall, Opera House Building. Manitou, Site of the Famous Soda and Iron Springs Altitute, 6,500 feet. Principa Hotels
- Manitou House
- Beebee House
- Barker House, C. W. Barker, Propr
- Cliff House
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Colorado Springs, CO from the year 1882.
This historic print includes numerous recognizable Colorado Springs landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1882.
Our team has restored this historic Colorado Springs map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, tears and creases. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily removed if you choose at no extra cost.
This great-looking historic map of Colorado Springs, CO is available to you in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Colorado Springs, Colorado 1882 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.