Historic Dover Landmarks On This Map
- Court House and City Hall
- County Jail
- High School
- Belknap School
- Sawyer School
- Washington St. School
- Franklin Academy
- Fire Engine House
- R. R. Depot
- Pine Hill Cemetery
- Catholic Cemetery
- Cochecho Riding Park
- New Hampshire House W. J. Walker Prop Hotels
- Kimball House C. E. Smith Prop Hotels
- Geo. L. Purinton Livery Stables
- S. Mitchell Livery Stables
- Pine Grove Mineral Springs Carl H. Horsch M. D. Prop
- Freewill Baptist Printing Est
- Cocheco Manufacturing Co
- Cocheco Print Works
- Sawyer Woolen Mills
- S. H. Foye Marble Works
- R. H. Twombly Marble Works
- First Congregational
- Belknap Congregational
- First Unitarian
- First Methodist
- First Freewill Baptist
- Washington St. F. W. Baptist
- Franklin St. Baptist
- St. Marys R. Catholic
- St. Thomas Episcopal
- Friends Meeting House
- J. V. & D. E. Hanson, Saw Planing and Turning Mill
- City Steam Mills D. Foss & Son
- W. P. Hayes, Turning & Gig Sawing Door Sash & Blind Factory
- H. A. Worthen, Carriage & Sleigh Manufacturer
- J. H. Randlett, do do do
- John B. Hull, Horse Shoeing & Jobbing
- Bellamy mills, Wm. Hale
- Dover Iron Foundry, C. E. Marston
- J. H. Hurd & Son,
- C. E. & S. C. Hayes,
- E. C. Kinnear & Son,
- Geo B. Wentworth,
- Strong Burt & Moore,
- Warner & Emmerson, Cigar Box Factory
- M. Conlen, Dover Mineral Water Works
- S. Clifford, Dye House
- Joseph S. Abbotts, Ice House
- S. Husseys, Ice House
- R, Haley & Cos Coal Yard
- C. H. Trickey & Cos, Coal and Wood
- Dover Gas Light Co
- Dennis Shey, Pipe Manufacturer
- J. W. Scott, Florist
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Dover, NH from the year 1877.
This vintage print includes a number of historic Dover landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1877.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Dover map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, tears and fold lines. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily cleaned up if you choose at no additional cost.
This historic historic map of Dover, NH is for sale in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Dover, New Hamshire 1877 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.