Historic Lancaster Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Unitarian Church
- Episcopal Church
- Catholic Church
- Lancaster House
- Mount Prospect House
- Williams House
- Elm Cottage
- Hillside Cottage
- Post Office
- Eagle Block and Hall
- Town Hall
- Marshall & Eaton, Carriage and Sleigh Mfy
- Leavitt & Stebbins, Sash, Doors and Blinds
- Machine Shop and Foundry, A. Thompson & Co
- Grist Mill and Lumber Mfy, Frank Smith & Co
- Carriage Shop and Carding Mill, Ira E. Woodward
- Richardson & Folsom. Furniture Mfy
- Mt. Washington
- Mt. Jefferson
- Mt. Adams
- Mt. Madison
- Mt. Pleasant
- Mt. Clinton
- Mt. Starr King
- E. M. Fletcher & Son, Lnacaster Marble and Granite Works
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Lancaster, NH from the year 1883.
This historic piece includes several well known Lancaster landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1883.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this vintage Lancaster map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, rips and fold lines. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily cleaned up if you choose at no extra cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Lancaster, NH comes in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Lancaster, New Hampshire 1883 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.