Historic Wolfeborough Landmarks On This Map
- Brewster Free Academy
- Town Hall
- Congregational Church
- Second Christian Church
- Free Will Baptist Church
- Unitarian Church
- Old Academy Building
- Granite State News
- Lake National Bank Building
- Wolfeborough Savings Bank
- Pavilion Hotel
- Bellvue Hotel, Daniel Horn
- Glendon Hotel
- Lake Hotel
- Ossipee Mountains
- Batson Mountain
- Whiteface Mountain
- Cotton Mountain
- Oak Bluffs
- Beech Pond Water Supply
- A. D. & J. L. A Very Residences and Lands
- G. B. Clark, Homestead and Tenements
- J. M. Cropley & Bro., Ladies, Misses and Childrens Shoe Mfrs
- F. W. & I. M. Monroe, Misses and Childrens Shoe Mfrs
- Wolfeboro Mills, Blankets So. Wolfeboro
- Libby, Varney & Co., Mfrs. Box, Shook & Diimension Lumber
- American Heading Co
- J. L. Peavey, Lumber Mfr
- W. B. Hodge, Furniture Mfr & Dealer
- J. Varney & Co., Tannery
- W. D. Hersey, Contractor and Builder
- Hersey Bros., Contractors and Builders
- Geo. F. Horn, General Hardware
- Peavey Block, Post Office
- Arthur E. Richardson, Dry and Fancy Goods
- Lewando & Mattison, Groceries, Crockery, Paints, Oils, Wall Paper
- James Welton, Fruit, Confectionary, Tobacco and Cigars
- A. H. Fowler, Tonsonal Rooms
- J. H. Beacham & Son, Fire and Life Insurance
- C. W. Hichks, Drug Store
- R. H. King, Physician & Surgeon Drugs, Medicines and Fancy Goods
- I. B. Manning, Millinery, Fancy Goods, Books and Stationery
- C. J. Frost, Boots and Shoes
- Levin T. Haley, Market
- S. F. Hodgkins, Variety Store
- Lewando & Mattisons, So. Wolfeboro Branch Store
- A.H. Bickford, American Express Agent
- Bickford & Young, General Teaming, Wood, Coal, Lime, Cement and Ice
- Abbott & Parker, Groceries, Confectionery, Cigars & c
- J. J. Abbott, Watches, Clocks, Jewelry and Stationery
- F. W. & H. S. Mason, General Merchandise
- C. F. Symonds, Harness Mfr and Dealer
- E. T. Brigham, Photographer
- Wm. C. Fox. Lawyer
- Frank P. Hobbs, Deputy Sheriff. Livery, Sale and Boarding Stable
- F. E. Cook, Livery, Sale and Boarding Stables
- A. W. Wiggin, Real Estate
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Wolfeborough, NH from the year 1889.
This historic piece includes numerous historic Wolfeborough landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1889.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Wolfeborough map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, rips and fold lines. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are cleaned up easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This beautiful historic map of Wolfeborough, NH is available in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Wolfeborough, New Hampshire 1889 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.