Historic West Lebanon Landmarks On This Map
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Church
- Catholic Church
- Union Dept
- Post Office
- Junction House
- High and Graded. Schools
- National Bank
- Savings Bank
- Geo. W. Smith, Baker and Confectioner
- T. F. & M. J. Bogle, Wholesale Jewelers
- C. M. Trask & Co., Druggists and Apothecaries
- N. P. Wheeler, Groceries, Boots and Shoes
- John ONeill & Co., General Merchandise
- D. P. Ring, Custom Tailoring
- H. L. Nott, Iron and Brass Works
- Mrs. Agnes Humphrey, Laundrey
- Rev. Father Jas. B. Whitaker, Catholic Parsonage
- Landmark Office
- Congregational Church
- Tilden Seminary
- Station, Norther Div., B. & M. R. R
- Sargent;s House, D. H. Sargent
- Horace French, Wholesale Stationery and Notions
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of West Lebanon, NH from the year 1889.
This vintage print includes a number of well known West Lebanon landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1889.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this vintage West Lebanon map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, tears and fold lines. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be removed easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This great-looking vintage map of West Lebanon, NH is available in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this West Lebanon, New Hampshire 1889 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.