Chester, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Chester Landmarks On This Map
- Pennsylvania Military Academy
- Crozer Theological Seminary
- High School
- Public Schools
- City Hall
- Holly Tree Hall
- South Ward Water Works
- Gas Works
- Union League Clubs Building
- Post Office H. G. Ashmead P. M
- Delaware River Iron Steamship Building and Engine Works
- The Irving & Leiper Mfg Co. Chester Pa. James Irving, President. Thomas I. Leiper, Treasurer
- Keokuk Mills A. Gartside
- Riverside Mills John M. Sharpless & Co Mfrs of Dye Woods & Dyewood Extracts
- Eureka Cast Steel Co
- Chester Steel Castings Co
- Penn R. R. Frog & Switch Co
- Vulcan Works, W m W Green
- Dougherty & Feeley, eddystone Boiler Works
- J. William Lewis & Co, Chester Dock Mills M F RS of Cotton Coods
- Shaw Esrey & Co. Limited
- S. A. Crozer, & Son. M F Rs
- J. P. Crozers Sons Mills
- Chester Worsted Mills
- Ashworth & Downey, Phoenix Mills
- James Bowers Sons Shoddy M F RS
- Thomas Wilby, Double & Single Leather Belting
- Sam J. Rose North Chester Brick Works
- Jonathan Pennell, Lumber & Coal
- F. K. McCollum Lumber, Coal & Lime
- Spencer Mc Ilvain, Lumber Yard
- L. G. James & Son. Livery & Exchange Stable
- Office of the Singer M F G Company C J Mathis Agent
- Thos A. Tall Sail Maker
- J. K. Clousers Ship Yard
- Baptist Church
- First Presbyterian Church
- Second Presbyterian Church
- Third Presbyterian Church
- Methodist, Episcopal (Madison St)
- Methodist Episcopal (Trinity)
- Methodist Episcopal (Colored)
- Roman Catholic St. Michaels
- Roman Catholic Church of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- Episcopal (St. Pauls)
- Episcopal (St Lukes)
- Friends Meeting House Erected 1735
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Chester, PA from the year 1895.
This vintage print includes several well known Chester landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1895.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this vintage Chester map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are removed easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Chester, PA is available in different sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These prints look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Chester, Pennsylvania 1895 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.