Cherryfield, Maine Vintage Map
Historic Cherryfield Landmarks On This Map
- Baptist Church
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Catholic Church
- Academy and Town Hall
- Cherryfield House
- Trotting Park
- G. R. Campbell & Co., Lumber Manufacturers
- W. M. Nash & Sons, Lumber Manufacturers
- C. P. Nickels, Lumber Manufacturer
- Steam Lumber Mill
- W. C. & A. Ricker, Blacksmithing
- Daniel Buchanan, Blacksmithing
- E. S. Workman, Mason, Contractor and Builder
- E. E. Church & Co., Sole Leather Tanners, Beddington
- A. Campbell & COs Est., Grist Mill
- G. R. Campbell & Co., General Mdse
- W. M. Nash & Sons, General Mdse
- C. P. Nickels, General Mdse
- J. Monohon, Jr., Corn, Flour and Groceries
- Peter Smith, General Mdse
- E. S. Wilson, Corn, Flour and Groceries
- C. M. Ward, Corn, Flour and Groceries
- Nickels & Ward, Clothing
- S. S. Hutchinson, Drugs and Fancy Goods
- P. B. Guptill, Jeweler
- U. G. Gardner, Fruit, Confectionery, Summer Drinks
- H. H. Bowles, Musical Instruments, Bicycles, etc
- A. M. Matthews, Dry Goods and Groceries
- F. I. Campbell, Law and Insurance
- Wm. Freeman, Counsellor at Law
- C. J. Milliken, Physician and Surgeon
- E. B. Silsby, Physician and Surgeon, Drugs, etc
- S. M. Inman, Dentist, Office and Residene
- J. S. Nickels, Lumber Mfr. And Livery Stable
- M. H. Cook, Machias Stage Line
- A. C. Sproul, Teaming
- Geo. R. Davis, Teaming
- Frank O Brien, Billiard Hall and Hair Dressing Rooms
- G. R. Campbell, Residence
- Samuel N. Campbell, Residence
- W. M. Nash, Residence
- Fred. I. Campbell, Residence
- Frank C. Nash, Residence
- Chas. Campbell, Residence
- David W. Campbell, Residence
- Frank Campbell, Residence
- Electric Light Station
- Post Office, C. D. Small, P. M
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Cherryfield, ME from the year 1896.
This vintage piece includes several historic Cherryfield landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1896.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Cherryfield map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, rips and creases. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are removed easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This great-looking historic map of Cherryfield, ME comes in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Cherryfield, Maine 1896 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.