Cairo, West Virginia Vintage Map
Historic Cairo Landmarks On This Map
- Public School
- Odd Fellows Hall
- Presbyterian Church
- Methodist E Church
- The Dunlap J. E. Vvans Manager
- Hotel Omega M. F. Tetrick Prop
- Alpha House E. B. Merchant Prop
- The Cairo Tool Works
- Tank Shop Fleming Bros Props
- B & O. R. R. Station
- C. & K. V. R. R. Station
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Cairo, WV from the year 1899.
This historic print includes numerous popular Cairo landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1899.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Cairo map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, rips and fold lines. Select marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be removed easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This historic vintage map of Cairo, WV comes in various sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Cairo, West Virginia 1899 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.