Bridgton, Maine Vintage Map
Historic Bridgton Landmarks On This Map
- Congregational Church
- Baptist Church
- Universalist Church
- Methodist Church
- Advent Chapel
- Graded School
- Primary Schools
- Fire Engine House
- Pondicherry Mill. No. 1
- Pondicherry Mill No. 2
- The Forest Mills
- The Bridgton Machine Works
- Sash and Blind Factory
- Lumbering Mill, A. H. Harriman
- Winslow Packing Co. Canned Corn
- Bridgton Leather Cos Tannery
- Office of Bridgton News
- Cumberland House
- Bridgton House
- Town Hall
- B. & S. R. R. R. Station
- The Kneeland Spring
- Residence of Chas. B. Kneeland
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Bridgton, ME from the year 1888.
This vintage print includes numerous historic Bridgton landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1888.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Bridgton map by enhancing color as well as removing stains, rips and fold lines. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are removed easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Bridgton, ME is available in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These prints look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Bridgton, Maine 1888 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.