Historic Brattleboro Landmarks On This Map
- Universalist Church
- Methodist Church
- Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Congregational Church
- Unitarian Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Town Hall
- Public School Building
- The Brooks Library Building
- The Vermont Asylum for the Insane
- The Brooks House
- The American House
- Railway Station
- Estey Organ Co.s Manufactory
- Brattleboro Sewing Mahine Manufactory
- Smith & Hunt Childrens Carriage Manufactory
- E. P. Carpenter Co. Organ Manufactory
- Highland Park & Reservoir
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Brattleboro, VT from the year 1886.
This vintage print includes several well known Brattleboro landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1886.
Our company has restored this vintage Brattleboro map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, tears and fold lines. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be removed easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This high-quality historic map of Brattleboro, VT is for sale in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Battleboro, Vermont 1886 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.