Historic Fair Haven Landmarks On This Map
- Congregational Church
- Baptist Church
- M. E. Church
- St. Marys Church (Catholic)
- Catholic Church (French)
- Welch Presbyterian Church
- Welch Congregational Church
- Public Schools
- Park View House
- Opera House
- Fair Haven Marble & Marbleized Slate Co
- Hazard Slate Co
- Valido Marble Co
- Slate Mill & Mantel Works, J. C. Fox
- Coal, Lumber and Powder C. Reed & Son
- Stewart Slate Mantel Co
- S. Allens Slate Works
- D. & H. Canal Co. R. R. Station
- Marbleized Slate Mantele, Coulman & Westcott
- Vt. Union Slate Co
- Riverside Slate Co
- Era Printing House
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Fair Haven, VT from the year 1886.
This vintage print includes many popular Fair Haven landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1886.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Fair Haven map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, tears and fold lines. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily cleaned up if you wish at no extra cost.
This high-quality historic map of Fair Haven, VT is available to you in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Fair Haven, Vermont 1886 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.