Brandon, Vermont Vintage Map
Historic Brandon Landmarks On This Map
- Corona Marble Co
- Frozen Well House
- Baptist Church
- Buttons Hardware Store
- St. Thomas Episcopal Church
- Town Hall
- Hose House
- Graded School
- First National Bank
- Post Office
- Electric Light Co
- Brandon Marble Mfg Co
- T. J. Johnstone, Proprietor
- Brandon National Bank
- Briggs Block
- Cahees Grist Mill
- Gipsons Saw Mill, and Lumber Yard
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- The Brandon House
- The Douglas Hoyse
- Vt. Cent. R. R. Depot
- Old Roman Catholic Church
- Roman Catholic Church, of our Lady of Good Help
- Parochial School
- Brandon Machine Shop
- Florence Creamery Co
- Birthplace of Stephen A. Douglas
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Brandon, VT from the year 1890.
This vintage piece includes many historic Brandon landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1890.
Ted’s Vintage Maps has restored this vintage Brandon map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, rips and creases. Some markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily removed if you choose at no additional cost.
This vintage vintage map of Brandon, VT is for sale in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Brandon, Vermont 1890 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.