Historic Springfield Landmarks On This Map
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Universalist Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Public Schools
- Town Hall
- Masonic Hall, (Union Block.)
- G. A. R. Hall, (Union Block.)
- Springfield Reporter, F. W. Stiles, Ed. And Prop., (Union Block.)
- Springfield Savings Bank, (Union Block.)
- First National Bank, (Union Block.)
- Young Mens Christian Association Rooms
- Post Office
- Springfield House
- Engine and Hose House and Hall
- Express and Stage Office, F. G Ellison, Prop
- Parks and Woolson Machine Company
- Gilman & Townsend, Machine Shop
- Vermont Novelty Works Company
- Vermont Snath Company
- Springfield Woolen Mill, Wm. Dillon, Prop
- Shoddy Mill, Wm. H H. Slack, Prop
- Cotton Warp Mill, J. C. Holmes & Co
- D M. Smith & Co., Mnirs. Pat. Spring Cloths Pins, Mop Holders and Prize Churns
- H H Mason, Pat. Jointed Wooden Dolls,
- J. Kenney, Plaining Mill and Sash and Blind Fatory
- Barney & Porter, Grist Mill
- Springfield Toy Manufacturing Co
- Chas. Sanders, Furniture Dealer and Undertaker
- G. W. Graham, Carriage and Sleigh Shop
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Springfield, VT from the year 1886.
This vintage print includes a number of recognizable Springfield landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1886.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Springfield map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, tears and fold lines. A few marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be cleaned up easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This vintage historic map of Springfield, VT comes in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Springfield, Vermont 1886 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.