🛒 Buy 2 Maps, Get 3rd Map Free!
📦 Free Shipping On All Orders
🚚💨 Fast Delivery From The USA!
Ted's Vintage Art
Cart 0 $0.00
🛒 Buy 2 Maps, Get 3rd Map Free!
Ted's Vintage Art
Cart 0 $0.00

Vintage Bolivia Maps

Filter By Search
Map Type
Select A State
1 - 16 of 41 Vintage Maps

Old Maps of Bolivia
Delve into our collection of Old Maps of Bolivia.

Bolivia is a country located within western central South America. Since Bolivia is a landlocked country, it shares its borders with Brazil, Argentina, Chile, and Peru. Bolivia can be defined as a melting pot country, as the country’s population of 11 million is multiethnic, consisting of Amerindians, Mestizos, Europeans, Asians, and Africans. And although Spanish is the official language of the country, there are around 36 different indigenous languages that are recognized as well.

When it comes to the land itself, around one third of the country falls within the Andean mountain range. Because of this, Bolivia is often referred to as a highland country as a great majority of the country’s largest cities are located within the mountains. In fact, the mountainous region is one of the highest inhabited areas in the world. Bolivia consists of three physiographic regions, which are the Andean region, the Sub-Andean region, and the Llanos region. The Andean region consists of some of the highest altitudes in the Americas, and consists of 28% of the territory. The Sub-Andean region is located within the center of the country and comprises 13% of the territory. Lastly, the Llanos region makes up 59% of the land, and is a region covered with numerous rain forests.Bolivia is known to be one of the most biodiverse countries in the world. This is because of the vast range of altitudes found within the country. One characteristic that differs Bolivia from other countries is the heavy presence of the camel family, like llamas and alpacas. These species are native to the Andes mountains. In the plains of Bolivia, you can expect to find puma, armadillo, anteaters, marsh deer, as well as capybaras, which are the largest rodents in the world. There are over 1,400 species of birds within Bolivia, which is around 14% of all bird species in the world!

In the last fifty years, the population of Bolivia has surprisingly tripled, meaning that the population growth rate is around 2.25%. The five largest cities in Bolivia by population are Santa Cruz de la Sierra, El Alto, La Paz, Cochabamba, and Oruro. Bolivia is also home to a very young population. Around 60% of the entire population is younger than 25 years old, with about 39% of the population being younger than fifteen years old. Around 67% of the Bolivian population lives in urban areas, while the remaining 33% lives in rural areas. This is among the lowest proportions within South America.

Bolivia has been a democratically elected government since 1982. The current president is Luis Acre, who took office on November 8th, 2020. Did you know Bolivia is home to two capitals? The constitutionally recognized capital is the city of Sucre, while the city of La Paz is the seat of government. The reasoning for this is because Sucre is named after a revolutionary leader Antonio José de Sucre. The honor of this wanted to be kept, so it was also established that La Paz would be the city where the legislative and executive seats of government would be kept.

Read More About Vintage Bolivia Maps

Old Maps of Bolivia
Delve into our collection of Old Maps of Bolivia.

Bolivia is a country located within western central South America. Since Bolivia is a landlocked country, it shares its borders with Brazil, Argentina, Chile, and Peru. Bolivia can be defined as a melting pot country, as the country’s population of 11 million is multiethnic, consisting of Amerindians, Mestizos, Europeans, Asians, and Africans. And although Spanish is the official language of the country, there are around 36 different indigenous languages that are recognized as well.

When it comes to the land itself, around one third of the country falls within the Andean mountain range. Because of this, Bolivia is often referred to as a highland country as a great majority of the country’s largest cities are located within the mountains. In fact, the mountainous region is one of the highest inhabited areas in the world. Bolivia consists of three physiographic regions, which are the Andean region, the Sub-Andean region, and the Llanos region. The Andean region consists of some of the highest altitudes in the Americas, and consists of 28% of the territory. The Sub-Andean region is located within the center of the country and comprises 13% of the territory. Lastly, the Llanos region makes up 59% of the land, and is a region covered with numerous rain forests.Bolivia is known to be one of the most biodiverse countries in the world. This is because of the vast range of altitudes found within the country. One characteristic that differs Bolivia from other countries is the heavy presence of the camel family, like llamas and alpacas. These species are native to the Andes mountains. In the plains of Bolivia, you can expect to find puma, armadillo, anteaters, marsh deer, as well as capybaras, which are the largest rodents in the world. There are over 1,400 species of birds within Bolivia, which is around 14% of all bird species in the world!

In the last fifty years, the population of Bolivia has surprisingly tripled, meaning that the population growth rate is around 2.25%. The five largest cities in Bolivia by population are Santa Cruz de la Sierra, El Alto, La Paz, Cochabamba, and Oruro. Bolivia is also home to a very young population. Around 60% of the entire population is younger than 25 years old, with about 39% of the population being younger than fifteen years old. Around 67% of the Bolivian population lives in urban areas, while the remaining 33% lives in rural areas. This is among the lowest proportions within South America.

Bolivia has been a democratically elected government since 1982. The current president is Luis Acre, who took office on November 8th, 2020. Did you know Bolivia is home to two capitals? The constitutionally recognized capital is the city of Sucre, while the city of La Paz is the seat of government. The reasoning for this is because Sucre is named after a revolutionary leader Antonio José de Sucre. The honor of this wanted to be kept, so it was also established that La Paz would be the city where the legislative and executive seats of government would be kept.

Find Your Perfect Vintage Map
Enter a city, county, state or country name in the search box below to get started.
Copyright 2023 © Ted’s Vintage Art / Blase Media LLC
My cart
Your cart is empty.

Looks like you haven't made a choice yet.