Historic Watertown Landmarks On This Map
- Methodist Church
- Baptist Church
- Christian Church
- Congregational Church
- Episcopal Church
- Court House
- High School
- Watertown Roller Mills, Stokes Bros. & Jeninson
- First National Bank
- Bank of Watertown
- Central House, W. A. King, Propr
- Kampeska House, C. C. Wiley, Propr
- Johnson House, Johnson & Cartford, Proprs
- East Watertown Hotel, Owsley, Bros. & Co., Proprs
- U. S. Land Office
- Watertown Plow Works, Lee Bros
- C. & N. W. R. R. Depot
- C. & N. W. Round House
- Mellette & McIntyres Addition
- Goddard & Wylie, Land Agents, Oak St
- Rice Bros., General Merchandise, Oak St
- Kemp Bros., Hardware and Farm Machinery, Cor. Maple St. and Dakota Ave
- Monks & Wiser, Hardware and Farm Machinery, Oak St
- Lyon & Church, Editors Daily and Weekly Courier, Oak St
- W. O. Fraser, Editor Dakota News, Kemp Ave
- Tarbell & Williamson, Drugs, Books and Stationery, Oak St
- O. J. Flood, Jeweler, Oak St
- L. M. Thomas, Saloon and Billiard Parlor, Oak St
- T. H. Pritchard, Marble Works, Oak St
- E. A. Brizee, Groceries and Crockery, Oak St
- L. V. Sybrant, Contractor and Builder
- G. J. Warren, Harness, Trunks, etc., Oak St
- Faehn & Co., General Merchandise, Oak St
- Campbell & Glass, Attorneys, Oak St
- J. C. Mulholland, Wines, Liquores and Cigars, Oak St
- Peter Mauseth, Furniture, Kemp Ave
- Geo. A. Edes, Furniture, Oak St
- C. F. Anderson, Attorney, Loan and Land Agent, Oak St
- James Riley, Harness, Trunks, etc., Kemp Ave
- Stevens & Whistler, Meat Market, Oak St
- Church, Barr & Co., Real Estate Dealers, Oak St
- A. Weaver, Groceries, Crockery, Boots and Shoes, Oak St
- Mellette & McIntyres Brick Yard, 1 miles west of the city
- Vaux Bros., Livery and Feed Stable, Maple St
- Owsley Bros. & Co., General Merchandise, Oak St
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Watertown, SD from the year 1883.
This historic piece includes a number of popular Watertown landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1883.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Watertown map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, rips and fold lines. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be removed easily if you would like at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Watertown, SD is available in various dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Watertown, South Dakota 1883 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.