Historic Santa Fe Landmarks On This Map
- Hd Qrs. Dist. N. M
- Post of Fort Marcy
- Government Corral
- First National Bank of Santa-Fe
- Second National Bank of New Mexico
- St. Vincent Hospital
- Academy, Sisters of Loretto
- Chapel, Sisters of Loretto
- Convent, Sisters of Loretto
- St. Michaels College
- San Miguel Church. Erected in 1582, destroyed by Indians 1680, rebuilt 1710 by the Marquis de la Penuela
- Congregational Church
- Guadalupe Church
- M. E. Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Episcopal Church
- Oldest Building in Santa-Fe
- Palace Hotel, P. Rumsey & Son
- Exchange Hotel, Reed & Bishop
- Capitol Hotel, Gray & Bailey
- Herlows Hotel, P. F. Herlow
- Santa-Fe Planing Mill, P. Hesch
- Cracker Factory, D. L. Mill & Co
- Post Office
- Gas Works
- Fisher Brewing Co.s Brewery
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Santa Fe, NM from the year 1882.
This historic piece includes numerous historic Santa Fe landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1882.
Our company has restored this historic Santa Fe map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, tears and creases. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be cleaned up easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Santa Fe, NM is available in different sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Santa Fe, New Mexico 1882 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.