Historic Las Vegas Landmarks On This Map
- Court House
- Las Vegas College
- R. Catholic Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Presbyterian Mission Church
- M. E. Church
- First National Bank
- San Miguel National Bank
- Gas Works
- Round House
- Post Office
- New Mexico Planing Mills, Rupe & Bullard
- Planing Mill, John B. Wootten
- Planing Mill, F. C. Ogden
- Carriage Works, W. H. Shupp & Co
- Monte Suma Hotel
- Hot Springs Hotel
- Plaza Hotel, Mrs. S. B. Davis
- St. Nicholas Hotel, Keller & Clemm
- Grand Central Hotel, Geo. McKay
- Wooster House, H. S. Wooster
- New York House, T. A. Netterberg
- Depot Hotel
- Summer House, Mrs. M. A. Maxwell
- Grend View Hotel, Dr. J. H. Sutfin
- Wagners Hotel
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Las Vegas, NM from the year 1882.
This vintage print includes numerous well known Las Vegas landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1882.
Our company has restored this vintage Las Vegas map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, rips and creases. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are cleaned up easily if you choose at no extra cost.
This great-looking vintage map of Las Vegas, NM is available to you in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Las Vegas, New Mexico 1882 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.