Historic Sandy Hill Landmarks On This Map
- Baptist Church
- Irish Roman Catholic Church
- French Roman Catholic Church
- Methodist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Advent Church
- Union School
- County Court House
- Engine House
- National Bank
- The Poples National Bank
- Post Office
- Herald Office
- Allen Brothers, Paper Mnfrs
- Howland & Co., Paper Mnfrs
- N. W. Wait, Son & Co, Paper Mnfrs
- Sandy Hill, Iron & Brass Works
- Kenyon & Baldwin, Lumber & Coal Dealers
- Griffin & Knapp, Lumber Mills and Coal Yard
- McCarty & Co., Machine Shop and Foundry
- W. H. Bloomingdale, Lumber Mills
- A. Sherman & Co., Lumber Mills
- Geo Barneys Carriage Factory
- Thos. Brice & Son, Sash and Blind Factory
- Coffee House
- Middleworth House
- Davis Block
- Rileys Block
- Floods Exchange
- Chronkites Block
- Montys Block
- R. R. Station
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Sandy Hill, NY from the year 1884.
This historic piece includes several recognizable Sandy Hill landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1884.
Our company has restored this historic Sandy Hill map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, rips and creases. Some marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily removed if you would like at no extra cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Sandy Hill, NY comes in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Sandy Hill, New York 1884 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.