Historic Sherburne Landmarks On This Map
- Roman Catholic Church
- Universalist Church
- Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- School House
- Hotel Daniels, G. Lowe, Prop
- Shepard & Walkers Block
- Sanford Block, Shepard & Walkers Clothing Store
- Novelty Works, Geo. B. Whitmore, Prest
- Ross Cotton Mill
- Residence of Hon. Geo. B. Whitmore
- Lobdells Flour and Feed Mill
- Water Works
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Sherburne, NY from the year 1887.
This vintage print includes many historic Sherburne landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1887.
Our company has restored this historic Sherburne map by enhancing color as well as editing out stains, rips and creases. A few marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be cleaned up easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This high-quality historic map of Sherburne, NY is for sale in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Sherburne, New York 1887 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.