Salem, New York Vintage Map
Historic Salem Landmarks On This Map
- Methodist Episcopal Church
- United Presbyterian Church
- Church of the Holy Cross
- Presbyterian Church
- St. Paul Episcopal Church
- St. Paul Hall
- Washington Co. Court House
- Library Building Site
- Washington Academy, Established 1780
- D. & H. C. Co., Station
- D. & H. C. Co., R. R. Shops, Fred Kegler, Master Mechanic
- James Gibsons Law Office
- Law Office of S. W. Russell, Pres. of Village
- General Store Wm. McFarland, Prop
- John King, Insurance, and Justice of the Peace
- Furniture House, C. E. Blashfield, Prop
- Pat. Safety Hat & Coat Rack Factory, Mack & Gilmore, Props
- Salem Steam Mills, House Building Supplies, Flour, Plaster & Cement, Wm D. Watt, Prop
- Fruits and Confections, C. M. Hastings, Prop
- General Store, John J. Beattie, Prop
- D. J. Abbott, Druggist
- On-Da-Wa House, James McNaughton, Prop
- Ready Made Clothing and Custom Tailoring, Paul Pincus, Prop
- Gustav Dahman, Merchant Tailoring
- Central House
- C. M. Larmon, Produce, Coal and Carriage Repository
- Salem Shirth Factory, Henry Spallholz, Prop
- B. C. Kinney, Photographer
- Meeting House, Erected 1770, The Second Frame Building Erected in the County
- Mt. Ager
- Mt. Equinox
- Red Mt
- Break Neck
- Bald Mt
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Salem, NY from the year 1889.
This historic piece includes a number of well known Salem landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1889.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Salem map by enhancing color as well as editing out stains, tears and fold lines. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be cleaned up easily if you would like at no extra cost.
This beautiful historic map of Salem, NY is available to you in multiple sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Salem, New York 1889 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.