Historic River Falls Landmarks On This Map
- State Normal School
- R R Depot
- Post Office
- Fair Grounds
- Baptist Church
- Congregational Church
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Church
- Roman Catholic Church
- Junction Mills, Freeman & Stephens
- Cooper Shops, Freeman & Stephens
- Cascade Mills, Wm Barker
- Greenwood Mills, Geo Fortune
- Prairie Mills, J D Putman
- Carriage Works, Wm W Davis
- Lumber and Feed Mill, J Foster
- Tremont House, L W Eldred, Prop
- Commercial Hotel, J E Loucks
- Cooper Shop, L Reynolds
- River Side House, J Goodwin, Prop
- Central House, B Mayer, Prop
- River Falls Brewery, C F Krauth
- W J Johnson & Co., City Livery
- Carriages and Agt Imp., W S Ensign
- Lumber Yards, S G Evans
- Carriage Factory, N Wales
- Foundry and Machinist, Young Bros
- Livery Stable, A H Lord
- Cooper Shop, F Rogers
- Lumber Yard, R S Burhyte
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of River Falls, WI from the year 1880.
This historic print includes several recognizable River Falls landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1880.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic River Falls map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, tears and fold lines. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily removed if you choose at no additional cost.
This high-quality historic map of River Falls, WI is available to you in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this River Falls, Wisconsin 1880 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.