Richmond, Maine Vintage Map
Historic Richmond Landmarks On This Map
- Town Hall
- Baptist Church
- Congregational Church
- Free Baptist Church
- Methodist Church
- R.R. Depot
- Steamboat Landing
- Richmond House. HSpringer, Prop
- Foster & Spauldings Saw & Lumber Mills
- Foster & Spauldings Planing
- Hager Bro. Shoe Manufactory
- Morgan & Dons Shoe Manufactory
- G.Russel & Gos Ice Houses
- T.J. Southards, Ship Yard
- Jos.M.Hagers Ship Yard
- S.Whites Marble Works
- Chas Flagg & Sons Furniture Factory
- J.K. Hathorns Bruss Foundry
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Richmond, ME from the year 1878.
This vintage piece includes numerous popular Richmond landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1878.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Richmond map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, rips and fold lines. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but can be easily removed if you choose at no additional cost.
This high-quality vintage map of Richmond, ME is available in various sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Richmond, Maine 1878 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.