Historic Richfield Springs Landmarks On This Map
- Episcopal Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Universalist Church
- Methodist Church
- Catholic Church
- Public Schools
- Richfields Springs Seminary
- Richfield Springs Mercury
- First National Bank
- Union Hall
- D. L. & W. R. R. Station
- Spring House T. R. Procter, Prop
- New American House Uriah Welch, Prop
- Darrow House W. E. Darrow, Prop
- Davenport House
- Tuller House
- Park Place House
- National Hotel
- Johnson House
- Hotel Brunswick
- Schuyler House
- Richfield Hotel
- Lake House
- Walnut Grove Cottage
- Tunnicliffe Cottage
- Cary Cottage
- De Long Cottage
- Dethick Cottage
- Richfield Springs Trotting Park
- Canadarago Hill J. C. Armstrong, Prop
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Richfield Springs, NY from the year 1885.
This historic piece includes many popular Richfield Springs landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1885.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this historic Richfield Springs map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, rips and fold lines. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily cleaned up if you wish at no additional cost.
This vintage vintage map of Richfield Springs, NY is for sale in multiple dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Richfield Springs, New York 1885 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.