Walton, New York Vintage Map
Historic Walton Landmarks On This Map
- Congregational Church
- M. E. Church
- Protestant Episcopal Church
- Reformed Presbyterian Church
- Baptist Church
- United Presbyterian Church
- Walton Union School
- Village Hall
- Walton Novelty Works
- Armory 33rd Sep. Co. N. G. S. N. Y. Y
- N. Y. O. & W. R. R. Depot
- Walton Dairy Co
- Piersons Creamery
- Herring & Townsend, Coal Yard
- Post Office
- Walton House, P. E. Launt, Prop
- Central House, J. M. Loomis, Prop
- Hotel Riverside, Thos, Delaney, Prop
- Delaware County Bank of Walton
- Harby Building and Masonic Hall
- Harby Bros., Stock Yards
- Tobey & Warners Tannery
- Smith & Patchen, Steam Laundry
- N. O. Flint, Machine Shop and Foundry
- Sherman & Van Valkenburg, Steam Mill
- J. M. Lyons Sash and Blind Factory
- Bassett Park
- Lyon Block
- Metallic Packing Company
- J. B. Eells & Son, Carriage Works
- O. J. Eells, Furniture Warerooms
- L. S & J. W. St. John, Hardware
- P. E. Launt, Residence
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Walton, NY from the year 1887.
This historic piece includes many historic Walton landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1887.
Our team has restored this vintage Walton map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, rips and creases. Certain marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be removed easily if you choose at no additional cost.
This vintage historic map of Walton, NY is for sale in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Walton, New York 1887 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.