Historic Redfield Landmarks On This Map
- Baptist Church
- Methodist Church
- Congregational Church
- Public School
- C & N W R R Depot
- Foster House
- Lockwood House
- Jarvis House
- Redfield Flouring Mill
- Old Ashton The County Seat
- Bank of Redfield, D R Miller, Cashier, Humboldt St
- Spink Co Bank, F A Dawes, Cashier, Humboldt St
- Andersons Hall, Humboldt St
- Masonic Hall, Humboldt St
- Post Office
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Redfield, SD from the year 1883.
This historic piece includes a number of popular Redfield landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1883.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Redfield map by enhancing color as well as removing discoloration, rips and creases. Some marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily removed if you wish at no additional cost.
This historic vintage map of Redfield, SD is available to you in multiple sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Redfield, South Dakota 1883 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.