Historic Quitman Landmarks On This Map
- Baptist Church
- Presbyterian Church
- Methodist Church
- Colored Baptist Church
- Colored Methodist Church
- County Court House
- County Jail
- Quitman Academy
- Commercial Hotel
- Quitman House
- South Georgia Cotton Mills, G. G. Potter
- Planing Mill & Lumber Yard, I. L. Griffin
- J. G. McCall, Attorney at Law
- A. J. Rountree & Son, General Merchandise
- D W. Rountree, Attorney at Law
- Mabbett & Jelks, Druggists & Booksellers
- E. A Jelks, Physician and Surgeon
- Joseph Mabbett, General Merchandise
- Clayton, Groover & Co., Bankers & Warehousemen
- J. S. N. Snow, Dentist
- A. J. Sparks, Groceries, Confectionery, &c
- R. C. McIntosh, General Merchandise
- J. H. McCall, Druggist
- W. E. Barnes, Jewelry & Musical Instruments
- John Tillman, Hardware
- D. R. Creech & Son, General Merchandise
- Geo. W. Avrett, Hardware, Tinware, Stoves, &c
- J. F M. Harrell, Livery, Feed and Sale Stable
- W. W. Joyce, Wines, Liquors, Cigars, &c
- D. B. Thrasher, Groceries and Provisions
- Ousley & Humphreys, Editors New South
- A. P. Perham, Editor Free Press
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Quitman, GA from the year 1885.
This historic piece includes several historic Quitman landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1885.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this historic Quitman map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing discoloration, tears and creases. Some imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily removed if you would like at no extra cost.
This historic vintage map of Quitman, GA is available in multiple sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Quitman, Georgia 1885 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.