Albany, Georgia Vintage Map
Historic Albany Landmarks On This Map
- County Court House and Jail
- St. Pauls Episcopal Church
- Baptist Church
- Methodist Church
- Jewish Synagogue
- Presbyterian Church
- Catholic Church
- Colored Methodist Churches
- Colored Baptist Churches
- Public Schools
- Mrs. Sternes Institute
- Post Office
- Artesian House, Cruse Barnes, Proprietor
- Barnes House, M. Crine Agt
- Artesian Wells
- County Fair Grounds
- Skating Rink
- Daily News & Advertiser Office
- The Daily Medium Office
- Central R. R .Bank
- Grist Mill & Variety Works, J. E. Crawford
- Machine Shop, H. E Wardwell
- J. G. Stephens Grist Mill
- J. Pattison & Sons, Iron & Brass Foundry
- John Drinkwater, Pottery & Machine Shop
- The Artesian Ice Manufactory
- N. & A. F. Tift & Co.s Cotton Warehouses
- Wight, Davis & Cos Cotton Warehouse
- S R. Weston, Cotton Factory Warehouse
- N. & A. F. Tift & Co., Merchants & Cotton Factors
- Welch & Agar, Druggists, Booksellers & Jewelers Wholesale and Retail
- Greenfield & Brown, General Merchandise
- Morris Mayer, General Merchandise & Cotton Dealers
- J. Ventulett, Rialto Saloon and Restaurant
- Ed. L. Wight & Co., Insurance
- Greer & Floyed, General Merchandise
- Reich & Geiger, General Merchandise
- A. Sterne, Fancy Groceries
- B. A. Collier, Agt, Groceries
- Sheffield & Bell, Hardware
- W. E Hilsman & Co., Druggists and Precriptionists
- C. J Daniel, Books, stationery, Jewelry, etc
- W. W. Rawlins, Meat Markets
- R. Hobbs, Attorney at Law
- Wm. E. Smith, Attorney at Law
- W. T. Jones, Attorney at Law
- Jesse W. Walters, Attorney at Law
- D. H. Pope, Attorney at Law
- McKenna & Smaw, Saloon and Billord Parlors
- O. F. Gambati, Dentist
- Mrs. Sarah W. White, Residence
- Fred Lehman, Residence
- W. Muse, Residence
- Tifts Toll Bridge
- Oil Mill
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Albany, GA from the year 1885.
This historic piece includes numerous well known Albany landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1885.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this historic Albany map by enhancing color as well as editing out stains, tears and fold lines. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily removed if you wish at no additional cost.
This high-quality historic map of Albany, GA is for sale in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Albany, Georgia 1885 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.