Historic Portland Landmarks On This Map
- High School
- Madison Street School
- Harrison Street School
- Central School
- North School
- High School
- Stephens School
- Pacific School
- J Street School
- Court House
- Post Office
- Masonic Temple
- Odd Fellows Building
- Clarendon Hotel
- Oregon Insane Asylum
- M. E. Church, corner 3rd and Taylor Sts
- Congregational, 2nd and Jefferson Sts
- Episcopal, 6th and Oak Sts
- Catholic, 3rd and Stark Sts
- Presbyterian, 3rd and Washington Sts
- Baptist, 4th and Alder Sts
- Lutheran, 8th and Stark Sts
- Evangelical, 8th and Clay Sts
- Plymouth Congregational, 14th and E Sts
- Second M. E. 6th and Hall Sts
- Second Episcopal, 5th and Madison Sts
- Third Episcopal, 1st and Corruthers Sts
- M. E. Church, I and 9th Sts
- Congregational, 5th and Hassalo Sts
- Baptist, 7th and G Sts
- Catholic, K and 12th Sts
- Episcopal, N and 5th Sts
- Scandinavian, Stepens Addition
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Portland, OR from the year 1879.
This historic piece includes a number of historic Portland landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1879.
Our team has restored this historic Portland map by enhancing the colors as well as removing discoloration, rips and creases. A few markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but they are easily removed if you would like at no extra cost.
This vintage vintage map of Portland, OR comes in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Portland, Oregon 1879 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.