Pendleton, Oregon Vintage Map
Historic Pendleton Landmarks On This Map
- County Court House and Jail
- Public School
- O R & N Co R R Depot
- Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church
- Methodist Church
- Pendleton Roller Mills, W S Byers & Co
- Planing Mill, Sash, Door and Blind Factory, Watson & Luhrs
- Villard House, Horn & Howard, Props
- City Brewery, William Roesch
- Depot Livery, Feed and Sale Stable, S W Beagle
- J M Leezer, Hardware, Stoves &c., Court St
- Wheeler Bros., wholesale and retail dealers in Farm Machinery, Court St
- Rothchild & Bean, General Merchandise, Main corner Court St
- Alexander & Frazer, General Merchandise, Main St
- Livermore & Bickers, dealers in Books, Stationery, &c Court St
- Kasson Smith, wholesale and retail dealer in Barbed Wire, Court Sto
- Miller & Coviness, Real Estate, Insurance and Collection, Court St
- J E Miller, Attorney at Law, Court St
- Houser & Hendryx, General Merchandise, Court St
- Houser & Hendryx, Meat Market, Court St
- Jesse Failing, Furniture and Undertaking, Main St near Bridge
- Thomas Robbins, Drugs, Books, Stationery, &c Main St
- Peter Parmentier, Gambrinus Hall, Main St
- Charles Specht, Custom Boots and Shoes, Main St
- Beagle & Mauzey, Crockery and Glassware, Main St
- W W Robins, dealer in Wines, Liquors and Cigars, Main St
- W H Appleton, Hardware and Farm Machinery, Main St
- George Klein, Bakery, Canned Goods, Confectionery, &c., Main St
- R D Saubert, Meat Market, Main St
- P A Hammer, Groceries and Provisions, Main St
- Turner, Balleary & Bailey, Attorneys at Law, Court St
- R J Slater, Attorney at Law, Court St
- W S Crawford, Attorney at Law, Court St
- W C Tilton, Bakery, Grocery, Confectionery, Fruits, Nuts, &c., Court St
- R S Findley, Groceries and Provisions, Court St
- Johnson Bros., House, Sign and Ornamental Painting, Court St
- E Perret, Sociable Saloon, Court St
- M E Folsom & Son., General Blacksmithing and Wagon work, Court St
- James Gibson & Sons, Architects and Builders, Main St
- D M Conley, Attorney at Law, Main St
- Geo Darveau, Delmonico Beer Hall and Billiard Parlor, Main St
- Parks & Cahoon, Contractors and Builders, Court St
- East Oregonian Pub Co., C S Jackson, Manager, Court near Main St
- Burrows & Redding, Editors Pendleton Tribune, Court St
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Pendleton, OR from the year 1884.
This vintage print includes a number of recognizable Pendleton landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1884.
Our company has restored this vintage Pendleton map by enhancing the colors as well as editing out discoloration, tears and fold lines. Select marks such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but can be easily removed if you wish at no extra cost.
This vintage historic map of Pendleton, OR comes in different sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Pendleton, Oregon 1884 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.