Pittston & West Pittston, Pennsylvania Vintage Map
Historic Pittston & West Pittston Landmarks On This Map
- Public Schools
- Post Office, C. K. Campbell. P. M
- Campbells Ledge
- Pittston Junction
- Barnum, Coal Breaker
- Old Forge, Coal Breaker
- Phoenix Coal Breaker
- Newton Co Coal Breaker
- Newton No. 10 Coal Breaker
- Clear Spring Coal Breaker
- Stevens Coal Co. Coal Breaker
- Cork & Bottle, Coal Breaker
- Pittston Stove Co
- Alpine Knitting Co
- Wyoming, Valley Paper Mills
- T. E. Fields Grist Mill
- Wyoming Valley Lumber Co
- Forest Castle Brewery
- Roman Catholic St. Johns
- Roman Catholic German
- Lithuanian Cathoic Polish
- First Baptist
- Welsh Baptist
- First Methodist E
- First Methodist E West Pittston
- Presbyterian West Pittston
- First Presbyterian
- Congregational Tabernacle W. Pittston
- Episcopal Trinity West Pittston
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Pittston & West Pittston, PA from the year 1892.
This historic piece includes numerous historic Pittston & West Pittston landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1892.
The Ted’s team has restored this vintage Pittston & West Pittston map by enhancing color as well as fixing stains, tears and creases. Certain markings such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be cleaned up easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This beautiful vintage map of Pittston & West Pittston, PA is available in multiple sizes and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look amazing in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Pittston & West Pittston, Pennsylvania 1892 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.