Historic Peterborough Landmarks On This Map
- Roman Catholic Church (St. Peters)
- Unitarian Church
- Baptist Church
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Public Schools
- Town Hall
- Tuckers Hall
- Railroad Passenger Station
- First National Bank and Savings Bank
- Contoocook Valley Savings Bank
- Tuckers Hotel, Tucker & Son, Props
- The Peterboro Transcript Office
- Phoenix Factory (Cottons.)
- Union Mfg. Company (Cottons)
- Josep Noones Sons, Cleaver, Roller and Slasher Cloths
- Joshua Briggs, Piano Charis and Stools
- C. A. Coffin & Co., Shoe Factory
- Chas, Wilder, Thermometer Manufactory
- The Dana Bickford Knitting Machine Co
- Machine Shop, Geo. Geer, Prop
- Monadnock Pulp Mill, P, C. Cheney Co
- Brennans Marble and Granite Works
- A. Childs & Son, Basket Manufactory
- E. Howe & Co., Truss Manufactory
- American Truss Co.s Manufactory
- C. Edwin Jaquith, Manufacturer and Builder
- Geo. W. Farrar, Carriage Manufactory
- Lorenzo Holt, Carriage Painting and Trimming
- Peterborough Creamery Co
- mt. Monadnock in the background
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Peterborough, NH from the year 1886.
This vintage print includes numerous historic Peterborough landmarks, and it’s very accurate for 1886.
Our team has restored this historic Peterborough map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, tears and fold lines. Select imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be cleaned up easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This great-looking historic map of Peterborough, NH is available to you in different dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These pieces look amazing either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Peterborough, New Hampshire 1886 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.