Historic Milford Landmarks On This Map
- Baptist Church
- Congregational Church
- Methodist Church
- Unitarian Church
- Town Hall (and Post Office)
- G. A. R. Hall
- Burns Hall
- Eagle Hall
- Milford Five Cents Saving Institution, (Also Masonic and Off Fellows Hall)
- First National Bank
- Public Schools
- Union Hotel, F. A. Newell, Prop
- Endicott House, C. A. Wood, Prop
- John McLane, Manfr. of Post Office Equipments
- D. L. Wilcox Mnfg. Co., Toys, Games & Novelties
- David Heald, Mntr. Of Chamber Furniture
- Morse & Kaley Mnfg. Co., (Knitting Cottons)
- H. S. Gilsons Lumber & Cooperage Manufactory
- W. E. Pierce & Co., Cooperage Manufactory
- Emerson and Son, Furniture Manufactory
- A. J. Foster and Co., Milford Tannery
- Darracotts Novelty Works
- Edward Finerty, Carriage Mnfy
- Bragg, Conant & Co., Box Factory
- Russel, Luce and Co., Monumental Works
- I. H. Carlton, Marble and Granite Works
- J. Quinlan, Cotton Yarn Bleachery
- Railroad Passenger Station
This is an ultra-high quality, digitally restored print of Milford, NH from the year 1886.
This historic print includes several recognizable Milford landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1886.
Our company has restored this historic Milford map by enhancing color as well as fixing discoloration, rips and fold lines. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are easily removed if you would like at no extra cost.
This high-quality historic map of Milford, NH is available in multiple dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These prints look incredible in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Milford, New Hampshire 1886 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.