Historic Concord Landmarks On This Map
- Abbot Downing Co. Manfrs of Coaches, Wagons & Carriages
- Prescott Oran Co. Established 1836
- Ford & Kimball, Manfrs of CarWheels, Brass & Iron Founders
- James R. Hill & Co. do. Of The Conord Harness & Collars
- Concord Carriage Co
- J. S. Merrill Carriage Manufacturer
- C. E. Austin Manufacturer of Cabinet Organs
- Charles Austin do of Organ Bellows Springs
- L. H. Clough & Co. Furniture Manufacturers
- State Capitol
- Court House
- State Prison
- New Hampshire Insane Asylum
- Board of Trade
- Public Shcools
- Elm House, Geo F. Beas, Propr
- American House, D. G. Marsh, do
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Concord, NH from the year 1875.
This historic piece includes numerous well known Concord landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1875.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Concord map by enhancing color as well as editing out discoloration, tears and creases. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been preserved, but they are cleaned up easily if you wish at no extra cost.
This beautiful historic map of Concord, NH comes in various sizes and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, highly durable paper.
These prints look beautiful in a frame, or hung as a poster.
Questions about this Concord, New Hampshire 1875 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.