Hinsdale, New Hampshire Vintage Map
Historic Hinsdale Landmarks On This Map
- Roman Catholic Church
- Universalist Church
- Methodist Church
- Congregational Church
- Baptist Church
- Public Schools
- Town Hall
- G. A. R. Hall
- Masonic Hall
- Odd Fellows Hall
- Central Hall
- Post Office
- Ashuelot R. R. Station
- Office of The Valley Record. H. E. Hunter, Ed
- Hotel Ashuelot, Chas. D. Whitaker, Propr
- Hinsdale Savings Bank, in Town House
- The Haile & Frost Mfg Co. (Cashmerettes)
- Hinsdale Woolen Mill, (Cashmerettes), C. J. Amidon & Sons, Props
- Brightwood Mills, (Paper) Geo. C. Fisk, Propr
- Hinsdale Mills, (Paper) G. & G. A. Robertson & Co., Props
- Newhall & Stebbins. Mfrs. Field & Lawn Mowers
- The Jennings & Griffin Manufaturing Co
- J. R. Holman, Machine Shop
- Hinsdale Machine & Tool Co
- Eagle Iron Foundry
- M. H. Bardwell, Steam Saw & Planing Mill
- M. S. Leach, Carriage Manufactory
- J. G. Snow, Box Shop & Saw Mill
- Box Shop and Grist Mill
- Mnfy of Dr. Martins Standard Remedies
This is a high quality, digitally restored print of Hinsdale, NH from the year 1886.
This vintage piece includes many well known Hinsdale landmarks, and it’s super accurate for 1886.
The team here at Ted’s has restored this historic Hinsdale map by enhancing the colors as well as fixing stains, rips and creases. A few imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left untouched, but can be removed easily if you wish at no additional cost.
This historic historic map of Hinsdale, NH comes in different dimensions and is printed in ultra-high quality resolution on museum-quality, durable paper.
These pieces look incredible either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Hinsdale, New Hampshire 1886 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.