Historic Newport Landmarks On This Map
- Court House and Town Hall
- High School
- Public Schools
- R. R. Passenger Depot
- Congregational Church
- Universalist Church
- Methodist Church
- Calvinist Baptist Church
- First Burying Ground
- Burying Ground
- Phenix Hotel, J. H. Brown, Prop
- Newport House
- Flannel Mill, Dexter Richard, Prop
- Road to Coffin & Nourse Flannel Mill
- Tannery, J. H. Hunton, Prop
- Hosiery, J. Scribner, Prop
- Sash, Blind & Woodworking Factory, W. L. Dow & Co., Props
- Machine Shop, S. S. Kimball, Prop
- Grist Mill, Wright & Stockwell, Props
- Tannery, Rounsevel & Son, Props
- Newport Union Carriage Factory
This is a super-high quality, digitally restored print of Newport, NH from the year 1877.
This vintage piece includes a number of popular Newport landmarks, and it’s incredibly accurate for 1877.
The Ted’s team has restored this historic Newport map by enhancing the colors as well as removing stains, rips and creases. Certain imperfections such as stamps and other markings with historical value have been left in their original condition, but they are easily cleaned up if you wish at no additional cost.
This historic historic map of Newport, NH is available to you in various dimensions and is printed with advanced ink formulas on museum-quality, matte finish paper.
These look beautiful either framed or unframed.
Questions about this Newport, New Hampshire 1877 map?
- Are you looking for a similar map of a different location? We have thousands of maps available that are not yet listed on the site. Contact us and let us know what we can help you find!
- Interested in getting this print blown up and printed as a wall mural? Contact us and send us a note.
- For any other questions, please check our FAQ.